Thursday, March 09, 2006

Italian Graffiti



Last Tuesday 5 members of the London Animation Blogging Chapter (tm) met up for an extended lunch to discuss drawing, blogging, animation, political torture & jazz. In that order! From left to right in the photo we have Grillo, Jones, Mielgo, Kardos & Limbolo himself. I brought along a book of Oscar's that he graciously sketched an original doodle in the front for me. Cheers Oscar! Thanks again to Oscar & Neil for arranging this get together, 'twas most agreeable.
Over on Sandwich Bag blog, Elliot has posted an uncannily accurate group caricature of the event.

11 comments:

limbolo said...

I knew I should'nt have let Ross out on his own.

Oscar Grillo said...

I wanted to write something meanigful here but the word verification for this comment is the most omminous yet:
JJIHD!!!
On spite of this omen I like to express what a wonderful lunch it was..Amazingly stimulating!

Elliot Cowan said...

I'm sure you all had a great big barrel of fun while I sat in a dirty dark edit suite with sale reps nagging me all day.
Oh we had great fun let me tell you...

Oh and thanks for the plug Matt.

Unknown said...

wonderful lunch indeed!

Zoqueta said...

I've seen your other webpage, about south america...amazingly I found out that you've been here in Buenos Aires...oooh and those drawings! Gosh...
Well anyways, hope you're doing fine back in town ^___^ and hope you liked the trip!

I loved the bride's corpse, amazing art! Keep on like that ;)

MikeS said...

Sounds like a great time was had. Nice to put some faces to the names too.

Hans said...

Looks like you had a great time:)
Your stuff is amazing and very inspiring, thanks for sharing:)

Hans

Unknown said...

You should all try the camden cafes, friday beef curry special, for lunch!!!
mmm...happy times!

Matt Jones said...

Had the beef curry in your honour old chap!

merf said...

that's not Limoncello that you're driking, is it?
old jones

Matt Jones said...

Well spotted Dad! The photo shows us making a toast with the first limoncello, what's not shown is Oscar & I draining the entire bottle! I was a similar colour the next day!

Brother?